Wee Witches Box- Magickal Box for Kids
Introduce your kids to the world of magick and witchcraft with their very own Wee Witches Box from Inked Goddess Creations.
Our newest box is My Tarot, launched 9/26/22!
Geared for ages about 6-14*, the Wee Witches Box will introduce your child to different aspects of magick and witchcraft that they can practice with the help of loving magickal adults. Each box will come with tools for them to use based on the theme of the box, informational cards to help them understand the magickal practice being taught, and comes in a box they will be delighted to open as each new theme releases!
The Wee Witches Box is designed to be ordered by adults for their child(ren), and we here at Inked Goddess Creations support families who provide a loving, nurturing, magickal environment for kids to learn the craft openly.
And beginner witches, regardless of age- there's no discrimination here! If you are just starting out in the craft, the Wee Witches Box can give you the tools to teach you beginning magickal concepts!
This is not a subscription service. A new box will be released approximately every 8-12 weeks, and you will have to purchase each new box once it has been listed. Past boxes will always be for sale, though, so if you find us after a few boxes have been released, you can start with whichever box you feel best resonates with your child. We openly display pictures as well as the contents for each box in this listing, so you- the loving, magickal adult- can see exactly what you are ordering. Then, you can choose to keep it as a surprise for your child, so they receive their very own Magick Mail®!
Please note: The first picture (with the broom and gemstone) is a generic photo of our Wee Witches Box and is not an option to choose from.
My First Altar Box:
This box is designed for your child to have their very first altar set up. Included in this box are:
- Elemental Altar Cloth- 12" square white altar cloth with full-color images for Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit. This cloth is an Inked Goddess Creations exclusive.
- Gemstone Tree to represent the Earth element in the North. The tree is approximately 5" tall with a 1" diameter base.
- White Feather with a gold tip to represent the Air element in the East.
- Battery Tealight Candle to represent the Fire element in the South. (The Wee Witches Box will always contain battery tealights as opposed to real candles for fire safety of children. We leave candle burning up to the discretion of each parent, based on the age and maturity of the child, but we will supply a battery candle for box purposes.)
- Abalone Shell to represent the Water element in the West.
- Mini Goddess Figurine to represent the Spirit element in the center. Please allow for variances in shape and design from what is pictured here.
- Agate Offering Plate measuring approximately 2" in diameter. Please allow for variances in color from what is pictured here.
- Instruction Card with picture to help set up the altar.
Crystal Magick Box:
This box was designed for your kids to start or add to their very own gemstone collection, with items to show them the different ways the power of gemstones can be used. This box includes:
- Clear Quartz Gemstone Mist- A 1 oz bottle to the used to help cleanse negative energy, help keep your child focused, or give them a boost of energy when needed.
- The Amazing Crystal Garden Kit- A fun kit to help your child grow their own crystals.
- Gemstone Card- Great information card with popular gemstones and their magickal properties.
- Break Your Own Geode- Geodes can help calm an area, so keeping one near your child's bed can help them relax. (Magickal adult supervision needed to break open this geode!)
- Bismuth- A colorful elemental metal to help your child grow and expand.
Mythical Creatures Box:
This box was designed to teach kids about the different types of mythical creatures, as well as how to work with their energies! This box includes:
- Mythical Creatures Coloring Cards- 5 different mythical creature coloring cards that include their magickal properties.
- Mythical Creatures Sticker Set- 10 stickers that kids can use to customize their notebooks, journals, etc.
- Troll Positivity Notepad- This notepad is designed for kids to jot down the positive thoughts they want to focus on.
- Fairy Garden Seeds- A mix of flowers that attract fairies! Kids can plant these with the assistance of an adult if need be.
- Mermaid Pen- This pen represents personal power and can help kids connect with water energy.
- Baby Septarian Egg- These gemstones encourage dragon magick and make a great addition to any altar.
- Onyx Unicorn- These gemstone carvings represent keeping magick alive in all aspects of life, and make a great addition to any altar.
My First Pendulum Box:
This box is designed for your child to have their very first pendulum set up. Included in this box are:
- Amethyst Gemstone Pendulum- Amethyst is a stone to help you open your psychic abilities and receive answers to your questions. It helps you focus so you can use your pendulum clearly.
- Butterfly Pendulum Card- Butterflies are associated with spirituality and growth. This pendulum card helps you easily see the answers to your questions, and instructions for how to use your pendulum are on the back.
- Third Eye Mist- Your Third Eye is located in the middle of your forehead, just a little above your eyebrows. This is the area where your psychic abilities are activated. This mist can be sprayed in your sacred space before you use your pendulum to help open your Third Eye to receive answers to your questions.
- Third Eye Satin Pendulum Bag- A beautiful bag to safely store your pendulum when you are not using it.
- Purple Tealight Candle- Purple is the color to help open your Third Eye. Turn this candle on before using your pendulum, and keep it near your pendulum card during your pendulum readings.
- Contents Card
My First Herb Set Box:
This box is designed for your child to become familiar with some common herbs and how to use them to make a spell bag.
- Mini Soapstone Mortar & Pestle- Use this tool to crush your herbs before adding them to your herbal recipes or spell bag. Crushing the herb helps you become familiar with the herb's scent and properties.
- Four Herbs in Bags- Chamomile, Lavender, Peppermint, and Rosemary are included to begin your herbal witchy cabinet. The properties of herbs are found on the bags.
- Four Herb Cards- Identification cards on Chamomile, Lavender, Peppermint, and Rosemary for you to see the fresh herb and dried herb and learn the magickal properties.
- Four Gemstones- Amethyst, Citrine, Selenite, and Sodalite for you to create a spell bag of your choosing. An informational card about the gemstones is included so you know what their magickal properties are.
- Spell Bag- Once you choose your intention for your spell bag, choose herbs and gemstones that suit that intention. Add them to this bag. You can then carry this bag with you, keep it on your altar or near your bed, depending on your intention.
- Contents Card
My First Tarot Box: New- September 26th
This box is designed for your child to have their very first tarot deck, with a bag and cloth.
- Tarot for Kids Deck- This cute deck features kid-friendly artwork and a guide to help your child learn tarot.
- Witchy Satin Tarot Cloth- This hand-stamped altar cloth can be used under your card readings. (Color may differ from what is pictured here.)
- Witchy Satin Tarot Bag- This beautiful hand-stamped bag can store your tarot deck when you aren't using it.
- Purple Tealight Candle- Purple is the color to help open your Third Eye. Turn this candle on before using your tarot cards.
- Contents Card
Each Wee Witches Box will be mailed inside one of our shipping envelopes that simply has our goddess logo on the outside. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us before ordering!
*Age is approximate, based on our personal experiences here at Inked Goddess Creations with our children. You, the magickal adult, know your child(ren) better than we do, so if you feel this product would or would not fit them, use your best judgment and intuition!
Other items in the picture are for size reference only and are not included with the purchase.
Metaphysical properties of Inked Goddess Creations products are not guaranteed; I supply the tools, you supply the magick. Products should not be used in place of proper professional advice or treatment. If skin irritation occurs with body products, discontinue use immediately. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Internal use of herbs is not recommended, especially without having first consulted your doctor or a certified herbalist.
These are the cutest things i have ever come across.. I got these for myself lol..
I absolutely love the Wee Witches box for kids! My son loves it too! It's the only one ive found on the market. Ice bought 2 wo far and I can't wait to see what yall come out with next!
I found this box to be a great starter for wee witches, and for beginning witches. Each piece included was amazing. I can’t wait to set it all up! Thanks!
I got my 7 year old the mythical creatures box. She loves it. She's still trying to find a good place to put her unicorn and dragon egg. The back of the dragon egg has a fossil imprint and lines that look like a heart and she knew it was made just for her. We can't wait to plant the seeds in her fairy garden. 10/10 will keep watching for new boxes
I ordered 4 of the wee witches boxes for my girls (2 each) and I cannot say enough good things! My kiddos LOVED having their own witchy boxes too open up! The information that came with each box was perfect for little ones to learn and follow along. My oldest got the alter box and immediately began setting up her very first alter with information on how and why. My little one is obsessed with the moon, so of course her favorite was the moon box! She decided to use the journal she got as a dream journal. Everything was just so cute and so perfect! Thank you thank you! We can't wait for them next theme!
It is perfect. Has everything my wee witch needs to learn.