2020 Tucson Gem Show Surprise Specimens from Inked Goddess Creations
Have Inked Goddess Creations select unique specimens from the Tucson Gem Show for you this year!
*PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE PURCHASE. There are directions for how to order this listing below, and if the directions are not followed, your order may be canceled and refunded.
Morgan, owner of Inked Goddess Creations, wants to choose unique specimens just for you this year at the Tucson Gem Show. This gem show is the largest gem show in the world and boasts thousands of vendors from all over the world. The Tucson Gem Show runs from January 26- February 16, 2020.
This listing is broken into 4 price points. There are limited spots at each pricing tier. For each price point, we guarantee that your specimen (or specimens) will exceed the retail value of what you paid. This comes from decades of knowledge of gemstones, their worth, and their properties, and from many years of shopping the various vendors at the Tucson Gem Show and knowing who is reputable. This listing does come with a bit of trust in our company to not only intuitively choose a specimen for you, but to choose one that is more than worth your money.
We will do our best to choose one-of-a-kind specimens for each customer who purchases a listing. For the last few years, we have had customers ask for a unique shopping experience at the Tucson Gem Show, or to have a unique specimen purchased for them, so this year we decided to launch a pre-show listing for that reason.
Each order will also come with a description of the gemstone we chose for you!
DIRECTIONS FOR ORDERING:
Please follow these directions to avoid having your order canceled and refunded!
1. This listing must be purchased BY ITSELF. Limit of 1 listing per customer.
2. In the Notes section of your order, please include the following information:
5 gemstone types you like to work with (for example- Labradorite, Amethyst, etc)
- Any gemstone types you do NOT want
- 5 gemstone specimen types that you do NOT want (for example- skulls, wands, clusters, sphere, etc)
- Any other information you feel is helpful to us
3. Please understand that this is NOT a personal shopping list. We will do our best to adhere to your notes when we are choosing a specimen for you, but this is NOT GUARANTEED. The specimen(s) we choose for you will be a SURPRISE. You will not know what we have purchased until you open the box from us. By purchasing this listing, you understand this.
4. Please be realistic when purchasing this listing. There is no way to purchase the $25 listing and then ask for a life-sized crystal skull. Extremely unrealistic requests will be canceled and refunded.
5. Please understand that we will ship your order at some point during or immediately after the Tucson Gem Show (please see dates above). We shop the gem show for the full 3 weeks it is in town to find the best specimens and the best deals.
6. NO COUPON CODES are allowed on the purchase of this listing, as we are choosing unique specimens specifically for you. Please respect that. Orders with coupon codes will be automatically canceled and refunded.
7. Shipping is NOT included in the tier price, and is based on the estimated weight of specimens we know will fit into your price tier. The larger tiers do have larger shipping prices, and the total price with shipping will be visible at checkout.
I am so excited for this new journey for us this year, and that you will be taking it with us!!!
~Morgan, Owner of Inked Goddess Creations
I purchased a $25 tier and was absolutely blown away and humbled by the piece Morgan picked out for me. She went above and beyond in taking my book long note into account on every aspect that I was hoping for. The piece itself was so much larger than I expected and stunning. I was actually able to connect to the piece when I tend to have difficulty truly connecting to gemstones. The letter that accompanied my stone hit all the right feels, and it was lovely to see the reasoning behind her choice for me. I could not be happier with my surprise specimen and hope that one day this will be a thing again. I was right to put my trust in Morgan’s choosing.
Thank you for the beautiful letter, Morgan. I felt heard and seen by what you wrote about why you choose this piece. What I didn't realize was, her power didn't reveal herself to me until I began opening it. I’m not sure what love and magic you bestowed on these beauties as you searched, package and wrote to us. But as I unwrapped the bubble wrap it was two layers of powerful energy that energy and surrounded me. It took my breath away and I need to let it all just sink in by receiving this wonderful wand. I will most definitely invest and trust in this process for next year's Tuscan's Surprise Specimen because it is evident that you know your customers as if they sit next to you in circle every day. With much love and gratitude to you - and if you're thinking about doing this, don't hesitate! It's well worth it for your own growth and development!