Baba Yaga Kit for Crone Magick- Limited Edition Set
Learn about, connect with, and honor Baba Yaga with this exclusive Baba Yaga Kit from Inked Goddess Creations.
This amazing kit helps you learn about and honor Baba Yaga- the Slavic crone goddess. This is a limited edition set, as one of the items is handmade here at Inked Goddess Creations!
Included in this kit are:
- Custom Made Baba Yaga Chicken Foot Cottage with Tiger's Eye Gemstone Tree. Baba Yaga lives in a house on chicken feet, so these chicken feet were sculpted from clay right here at Inked Goddess Creations! You can't find these anywhere else!
- Red 7-Day Jar Candle with Custom Affirmation for Baba Yaga
- Baba Yaga Oil, custom blended for this kit. This oil is a blend of Patchouli, Sandalwood, Geranium, and Basil to help you connect with Baba Yaga's energy. It comes in a large 1oz dropper bottle, and can be worn, used to dress her candle (just 1-2 drops in the top of the jar candle before lighting) and more!
- Wooden Mortar and Pestle, as this is a symbol of Baba Yaga
- 3 Coyote Knuckle Bones, ethically sourced, as Baba Yaga loves her bones!
- Baba Yaga's Book of Witchcraft by Madame Pamita:
Discover ancient and modern Slavic magical practices through stories told by the legendary Baba Yaga herself. Learn about the magic of the sun, moon, and stars, as well as the magic of weather, animals, seasons, stones, food, beeswax, and more. Each chapter includes a piece of the fairy tale of Vasylyna, comments from Baba Yaga, and hands-on tips and techniques from author Madame Pamita.
Explore magical activities alongside authentic folktales about the birth of the sun and the land of the blessed ones. Step-by-step instructions show you how to stitch Ukrainian folk embroidery motifs into protective charms, weave wreaths from herbs, make enchanted poppets, and work with the spirits of the forest, the hearth, and the sauna. With a bounty of tips and information, this book teaches you to embrace the beauty of these traditional practices and reclaim your personal magic.
Madame Pamita is a teacher, candlemaker, spellcaster, tarot reader, and Ukrainian diaspora witch. She is the owner of an online spiritual apothecary called Madame Pamita's Parlour of Wonders. She hosts two YouTube video series: Candle Magic Class and the weekly Magic Q&A Tea Party. Madame Pamita is also the host of the Magic of Law and Attraction podcast and author of The Book of Candle Magic. Visit her at www. ParlourOfWonders.com
There are no specific spell instructions with this kit, as we are providing you items that resonate with Baba Yaga and a book to help you learn to honor her in your own way.
We only have 12 of these made, and will not be making any more in the foreseeable future, making these limited edition sets.
Each purchase is for 1 Baba Yaga Kit with only the items listed above.
Other items in the picture are for size reference only and are not included with the purchase.
Metaphysical properties of Inked Goddess Creations products are not guaranteed; I supply the tools, you supply the magick. Products should not be used in place of proper professional advice or treatment. If skin irritation occurs with body products, discontinue use immediately. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Internal use of herbs is not recommended, especially without having first consulted your doctor or a certified herbalist.
Was very happy with it .the book has a lot of information I could learn from. The house on chicken feet is cute.only thing is candle didn't have any smell . otherwise very happy
I recently have been drawn to work with Baba Yaga, and this kit is such a great jumping off point. The book is full of great info, and all the extras are great (the little hut is particularly adorable).