Beginner Witch Kit- Start Your Witchy Journey Here!
Start your witchy supply cabinet with the help of our Beginner Witch Kit, exclusive to Inked Goddess Creations.
Every witch needs to start somewhere! This Beginner Witch Kit from Inked Goddess Creations is perfect for anyone just starting their journey into witchcraft, though it is also a great way to add to your existing altar or practice if you are a seasoned witch.
This set includes:
- 1 Wheel of the Year Altar Cloth- This cloth is exclusive to Inked Goddess Creations and depicts the 8 pagan sabbats, perfect for setting up a general altar.
- 1 Bottle of Altar Oil- Our exclusive Altar Oil is a blend of Frankincense, Lavender, Sandalwood, and Cedarwood oils with Myrrh and Lavender buds added in. This blend is an all-purpose pre-ritual blend to help cleanse and empower an area. You can also use the Altar Oil to anoint and consecrate sacred tools and objects such as athames, books of shadows, chalices, altar tiles, and more. This is a full-sized 1/3 fl oz bottle with a cute charm on it.
- 8 Mini Chime Candles (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Lavender, Black, & White)
- 1 Mini Pink Candle Holder- Pink is the color of the Heart Chakra, so candles burned in this holder help to connect your heart to your magick.
- 4 Bags of Dried Herbs
- Rose- Love, Beauty, Peace, Happiness, Joy, Clairvoyance
- Chamomile- Calming, Promotes Sleep, Meditation, Money, Love, Purification
- Mugwort- Divination, Increase Psychic Abilities, Dreams, Protection While Traveling
- Lavender- Love, Protection, Sleep, Happiness, Peace, Joy, Longevity, Purification
- 1 Cork Glass Vial with Mini Quartz Points- Quartz is known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and thought, as well as the effect of other crystals. Clear Quartz draws off negative energy of all kinds. As it resonates with the Crown Chakra, it helps balance and revitalize the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies, acting as a deep soul cleanser and connecting the mind, body, and soul. Clear Quartz points also enhance psychic abilities while aiding concentration and unlocking memory.
- 1 Blue Sage Wand- Sage wands are used for smoke cleansing an area of negative energy. Sage has been burned for hundreds of years as a means of purifying an area of negative energy. You can burn sage prior to a ritual or spell work, or simply clear your home of stagnant energy, cleanse after an argument or sickness, or use it before doing a blessing ritual. To use a sage wand, simply light one end, letting the flame burn for a few seconds, then blow the flame out to produce the cleansing smoke. Always cleanse a house or sacred area in a clockwise direction, and don't forget to begin by cleansing yourself of negative energy!
- 1/2 Fl. Oz. Glass Vial of Sea Salt- Sea Salt helps cleanse and purify an area, and can be used to represent the Earth element on your altar!
- 1 Selenite Gemstone Mini Piece- Selenite resonates with the Third Eye and Crown chakras, making this tower perfect for meditation and connecting with a higher spiritual source. When placed in a room, it promotes a peaceful atmosphere. A Selenite tower also helps clear negative energy from an area and helps protect from outside, negative influences.
- 1 Large Cork Glass Vial of Matches- The striking strip is on the side of this glass bottle.
- 1 Empty Cork Glass Vial- Fill this cork glass vial with whatever you'd like!
- 1 Card on How to Cleanse & Charge Crystals
All of this is housed inside of a black cardboard box.
Each herb bag is labeled, and contains the metaphysical properties of the herb, making it easy to create incense or spell powders for your needed intent. These herbs can also be added to bath teas, soaps, lotions, and more!
These herbs and salts were the first ones I personally started with for the purposes of money-drawing, love drawing, cleansing, protection, and divination. I wanted to put together a set that I knew was effective, to help those who are just starting on their own path.
Metaphysical properties of Inked Goddess Creations products are not guaranteed; I supply the tools, you supply the magick. Products should not be used in place of proper professional advice or treatment. If skin irritation occurs with body products, discontinue use immediately. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Internal use of herbs is not recommended, especially without having first consulted a certified herbalist.