Lonely Hearts Club- 6 Large Individual Gemstone Hearts to Choose From
Add a beautiful, hand-selected gemstone heart to your crystal collection by grabbing one of the members of our Lonely Hearts Club from Inked Goddess Creations.
Welcome to the Lonely Hearts Club! Pictured here are 6 gemstone hearts that caught our eyes at the Tucson Gem Show, so we just had to take them home with us. Normally when we are shopping at the gem show, we purchase multiple pieces of similar quality and style of crystals. Alas, these beautiful gemstone hearts had no mates, so we bought them anyway and created the Lonely Hearts Club just for them!
Each purchase is for 1 member of the Lonely Hearts Club, in your choice from the dropdown menu. Available gemstones include:
- Dendritic Opal- A stone of spiritual growth. It helps one attune to their higher self, increasing intuition. It opens you up to get to know your true self. Dendritic Opal is a stone of hope, shedding light when there is darkness. It promotes mental clarity, so it is a great stone for helping make difficult decisions. It resonates with the elements of Earth and Spirit, helping one to remain rooted while they perform spiritual work. It also unites all of the chakras, bringing energy up from the earth through the root chakra, upwards to the crown chakra, then outward, connecting with the divine. Heart measures 3" x 2.5"
- Lepidolite with Pink Tourmaline & Smoky Quartz (Known as Unicorn Stone)- Containing lithium, this gemstone is a wonderful healing stone for anxiety and depression. Pink Tourmaline and Lepidolite work together to help you settle deeper into meditation and restructure negative energy patterns. Lepidolite resonates with the Crown Chakra and Pink Tourmaline with the Heart Chakra, uniting the two so you can open yourself to the divine energy of love. This heart measures 3" x 2.5"
- Moss Agate- A stone of new beginnings. It refreshes the soul and inspires creativity and new ideas. It attracts abundance and wealth while promoting self-expression, self-esteem, and communication. It balances emotions by releasing fear and stress. It is a great stone to connect you to Mother Earth and even helps with gardening and practicing green witchcraft. Add one of these stones to your fairy garden to attract more fae energy! This heart measures 2.25" x 2".
- Petrified Wood- A stone of the ancestors. Created naturally by Mother Earth, petrified wood is fossilized wood from often hundreds or thousands of years ago. It holds in it the wisdom of the ancients, and can tap into the Akashic Records to help with ancestral healing. Use it while meditating to help you reach any spiritual transformation goals you have. Heart measures 2.25" x 2"
- Red Hematoid Quartz (also known as Fire Quartz) is a combination of Quartz crystal and Hematite, often with red or brown inclusions. As Quartz is an energy amplifier and Hematite is an energy grounder, Hematoid Quartz is the ultimate stone of balance and stability. It helps one quiet the mind for clear decision making and focus, while inspiring original thought. Hematoid Quartz cleanses and balances all of the chakras, and allows a person to ground deeply into the earth while expanding far into the heavens, opening one to Universal Love and Thought. Heart measures 4" x 3".
- Rhodonite is a stone of compassion. It is an emotional balancer that clears away scars from the past and clears and activates the heart, nurturing love. It encourages forgiveness and letting go of the past. Rhodonite helps build confidence and alleviates confusion while keeping the user grounded. Heart measures 3" x 2.5".
The heart is the ultimate symbol of love, bringing more positive, loving energy into your life.
Each order is for 1 gemstone heart in your choice from the dropdown menu.
Other items in the picture are for size reference only and are not included with the purchase.
Metaphysical properties of Inked Goddess Creations products are not guaranteed; I supply the tools, you supply the magick. Products should not be used in place of proper professional advice or treatment. If skin irritation occurs with body products, discontinue use immediately. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Internal use of herbs is not recommended, especially without having first consulted your doctor or a certified herbalist.