Summer Solstice Blessings Kit for Litha, Midsummer
Honor the sun and add a fiery passion to your world with the Summer Solstice Blessings Kit from Inked Goddess Creations.
This kit is specially blended to energize your life. Summer Solstice (June 21st this year) marks the first day of summer, known as Summer Solstice, Litha, or Midsummer. Summer Solstice is the perfect time of year to ignite your inner flame, find what you are passionate about, and honor the life-giving sun (represents the God). This Summer Solstice Blessings Kit can help add fire and positive energy to those endeavors.
Included in this kit are:
- Votive Candle in Clove, Rose, and Chamomile for adding power and passion to your ritual
- 1/4 oz Glass Vial of Summer Solstice Blessings Herbal Incense and Spell Powder, which can be burned during your solstice ritual, or sprinkled into a blessings bag to carry with you. This herbal incense is a blend of Lavender, Chamomile, Cloves, and more, with a sweet, floral scent
- 1 Dram Glass Vial of Summer Solstice Blessings Oil with herbs. The oil is a base of Apricot Kernel oil specially blended with Rose, Chamomile, Clove oils, and more with Lavender and Mugwort herbs floating throughout, to be used to anoint objects like altar items, to be worn by the spell worker, or to dress the votive before burning.
- 2" x 3" Bag of Summer Solstice Blessings Herbal Offerings, which can be used to add to a blessings bag, used as an offering, or even added to bath water for a ritual bath.
- Small Summer Solstice themed picture. A great use for this is to write your blessings, wishes, or intents on the back and burn in a ritual fire or cauldron. (One will be chosen at random at the time of order and may differ from the one pictured above.)
- 2 Charcoal Discs for incense burning
All inside of a 5" x 8" satin bag.
We only have a very limited number of these kits made for this season.
Spell and ritual kits from Inked Goddess Creations do NOT contain instructions for a spell. I have found over the years that the most effective spells come from within when the spell worker follows their heart. As a result, more energy is infused into the spell. With that said, most spells do require certain components like incense, oils, stones, spell bag, parchment, etc., so that's where my spell kits come in handy. Follow your intuition, use what ingredients you feel you need, and always remember to be specific.
Metaphysical properties of Inked Goddess Creations products are not guaranteed; I supply the tools, you supply the magick. Products should not be used in place of proper professional advice or treatment. If skin irritation occurs with body products, discontinue use immediately. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Internal use of herbs is not recommended, especially without having first consulted a certified herbalist.
I wish the oil was sold in a larger size like the headache oil is that I bought a ton of 😁 I used this set for the holiday and it was wonderful! That oil smelled so amazing! ( like every other oil I’ve gotten from IGC 🥰) The apple smell mixed with the other floral components makes it amazing. Love this set soooo much thank you!
I absolutely love the combination of rose, chamomile, and clove in the blessing oil, incense, and candle!