Wee Witches Box- Magickal Box for Kids
Introduce your kids to the world of magick and witchcraft with their very own Wee Witches Box from Inked Goddess Creations.
The newest box is the Sun box, launched July 4, 2020!
Geared for ages about 6-14*, the Wee Witches Box will introduce your child to different aspects of magick and witchcraft that they can practice with the help of loving magickal adults. Each box will come with tools for them to use based on the theme of the box, informational cards to help them understand the magickal practice being taught, and comes in a box they will be delighted to open as each new theme releases!
The Wee Witches Box is designed to be ordered by adults for their child(ren), and we here at Inked Goddess Creations support families who provide a loving, nurturing, magickal environment for kids to learn the craft openly.
And beginner witches, regardless of age- there's no discrimination here! If you are just starting out in the craft, the Wee Witches Box can give you the tools to teach you beginning magickal concepts!
This is not a subscription service. A new box will be released approximately every 6-10 weeks, and you will have to purchase each new box once it has been listed. Past boxes will always be for sale, though, so if you find us after a few boxes have been released, you can start with whichever box you feel best resonates with your child. We openly display pictures as well as the contents for each box in this listing, so you- the loving, magickal adult- can see exactly what you are ordering. Then, you can choose to keep it as a surprise for your child, so they receive their very own Magick Mail®!
Please note: The first picture (with the broom and selenite) is a generic photo of our Wee Witches Box and is not an option to choose.
My First Altar Box-
This box is designed for your child to have their very first altar set up. Included in this box are:
- Elemental Altar Cloth- 12" square white altar cloth with full-color images for Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit. This cloth is an Inked Goddess Creations exclusive. Redesigned!
- Gemstone Tree to represent the Earth element in the North. The tree is approximately 5" tall with a 1" diameter base.
- White Feather with a gold tip to represent the Air element in the East.
- Battery Tealight Candle to represent the Fire element in the South. (The Wee Witches Box will always contain battery tealights as opposed to real candles for fire safety of children. We leave candle burning up to the discretion of each parent, based on the age and maturity of the child, but we will supply a battery candle for box purposes.)
- Abalone Shell to represent the Water element in the West.
- Mini Goddess Figurine to represent the Spirit element in the center. Please allow for variances in shape and design from what is pictured here.
- Agate Offering Plate measuring approximately 2" in diameter. Please allow for variances in color from what is pictured here.
- Instruction Card with picture to help set up the altar.
Crystal Magick Box
This box was designed for your kids to start or add to their very own gemstone collection, with items to show them the different ways the power of gemstones can be used. This box includes:
- Clear Quartz Gemstone Mist- A 1 oz bottle to the used to help cleanse negative energy, help keep your child focused, or give them a boost of energy when needed.
- The Amazing Crystal Garden Kit- A fun kit to help your child grow their own crystals.
- Gemstone Card- Great information card with popular gemstones and their magickal properties.
- Break Your Own Geode- Geodes can help calm an area, so keeping one near your child's bed can help them relax. (Magickal adult supervision needed to break open this geode!)
- Bismuth- A colorful elemental metal to help your child grow and expand.
Love & Kindness Box
This box was designed to help kids spread love and kindness in the world, as well as practice the greatest love of all: self-love. This box includes:
- Kindness Coupon Book- 25 coupons (5 each of 5 different types) for your child to share with friends, family members, and classmates, to help them spread kindness in the world. Coupons were designed by Morgan, owner of Inked Goddess Creations.
- Kindness Coin- Cute coin with a phrase about kindness on that back that can be carried or added to your child's Self-Love Altar.
- Rose Quartz Heart- Rose Quartz is the gemstone of love, so this can also be carried or added to your child's Self-Love Altar.
- Mini "All About Me" Journal- For your child to start a self-love journal to record what they love about themselves, what they are grateful for, and things about their life they love.
Pink Tealight (Battery Operated)- To be placed on their Self-Love Altar
- Love Altar Card- To be placed on their Self-Love Altar with instructions on how to set up their altar on the back.
Sun Box- Launched July 4, 2020
This box was designed to teach kids about the witchy and metaphysical symbolism of the Sun, as well as work with the Sun's powerful energy! This box includes:
- Sun Coloring Altar Card- 5"x7" card that your child can color to display on their altar to honor the sun. The back of the card has correspondences for the sun.
- Crystal Prism- Hang this in a window to reflect rainbows of light all over a room. An information card comes with the prism to teach kids the magick of colors.
- Sun Mist- A 1 oz spray bottle of this energizing aromatherapy blend to help connect with the sun's fiery energy.
- Sunstone Gemstone- A tumbled Sunstone, which resonates with the sun's energy and brings motivation and happiness.
- Nature Print Paper- 4 sheets, 5"x7" each, of Nature Print Paper, which creates artwork using the sun. Instructions are included on the back of the box's content card.
- Amber Tealight- A battery-operated amber-colored tealight that your child can place on their altar to represent the energy of the sun even at night.
Each Wee Witches Box will be mailed inside one of our shipping envelopes that simply has our goddess logo on the outside. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us before ordering!
*Age is approximate, based on our personal experiences here at Inked Goddess Creations with our children. You, the magickal adult, know your child(ren) better than we do, so if you feel this product would or would not fit them, use your best judgment and intuition!
Such an awesome set for the price! My baby witch will just love it!
My daughter received her Wee Witch box and it was her First Altar. She is 6 years old and was able to set up her Altar all by herself and she gave it a blessing. The she loved every bit of the box.
We absolutely love the wee witches box. She now has her first alter set up and is ready to start learning about the craft. I will definitely be ordering more for her for Christmas this year.
I was searching for a subscription box for my daughter and stumbled across this. It is perfect. I will be buying more.
Can’t wait to give it to my witchlet at Yule!
My daughter (11) and I are both beginners so I bought 2! I loved this box came with the complete altar set. I’ve been a little unsure about what to place on one for all of the elements, but it’s all right here! I especially love the tree. It’s a beautiful item I display all the time.