How to Make a Blessed Home Herbal Jar
Home herbal jars, also called witch bottles, have been used for thousands of years to protect and add certain energies to a witch's home. This post is to help guide you to make a Blessed Home Herbal Jar.
This jar is used to attract good energy to your home. It is filled with many protection, love, wealth and blessing herbs.
This jar contains-
- Chamomile- Abundance, Calm Energy
- Frankincense & Myrrh Resins- Blessings, Abundance
- Galangal Root- Financial Stability
- Rosemary- Protection, Cleansing
- Rose Petals- Love, Family
- Sandalwood- Protection, Cleansing
- Peppermint- Healing, Purified Environment
- White Willow- Moon Blessings, Healing
- Vervain- Blessings
- Yarrow- Family Happiness, Tranquility
- Lavender- Calm and Peace
- Black Salt -Removing Negativity
Feel free to add other items to your jar to boost its power. Examples of items include are coins for attracting wealth (make sure they are shiny), extra set of house keys, gemstones, a picture of your family, a few drops of your favorite oil, coffee grinds (to add warmth) and/or anything else you feel you should add.
Place items inside jar (preferably one with a cork top or screw-on lid), seal with candle wax color of choice. We recommend pink or lavender for a calm, loving home atmosphere.
Place jar in room most used by family in the home. If there is not one particular room most used, place jar in center of home, which represents the family. Each day, upon waking, recite the following:
Heavenly beings from above,
Fill this house with joy and love.
Keep the money coming in,
So we can enjoy our family and friends.
Bless all who enter with good health,
And the understanding to achieve emotional wealth.
Love and Luck I ask of thee,
This I make true 3 times 3 times 3.
Shake the jar 3 times and you are done!