October 2016 Magick Mail Box: Parting the Veil
October's energy is perfect for making contact with other worlds, as the veil between realities thins, leading to Samhain. The October 2016 Magick Mail box was full of items to help you connect with the "other" side.
The Parting the Veil Magick Mail Box contained (underlined links head to items now available for purchase):
- Quartz Pendulum Kit*- Quartz Pendulum, Exclusive Pendulum Card and Black Organza Carrying Bag $11 Value
- Third Eye Herbal Incense and Spell Powder*- 1/2 oz glass vial, can be sprinkled in your work area or burned on Charcoal Discs (2 discs included) $5 Value (with charcoal included)
- Holey Stone and Info Card $5 Value
- Blue Goldstone- Reminiscent of the night sky, Blue Goldstone acts as a protector as you travel through the worlds. $2 Value
- Spirit Call Votive*- Blend of Peppermint and Sandalwood to help contact the Spirit Realm $2 Value
- Aperi Oculos Herbal Black Tea Blend Sample*- "Open Eye" tea sample helps increase psychic abilities $2 Value
- Mugwort Smudge Bundle- Burn and smudge prior to parting the veil to add protection and divination energy to your sacred space. $5 Value
- Types of Divination Art Card*- Beautiful and helpful informational card to add to your altar $3 Value
Total Magick Mail Value This Month: $35
Shipping Costs Saved: $5
* Inked Goddess Creations® Exclusive Product
About Our Box:
The Inked Goddess Creations® Box (formerly Magick Mail®) is a monthly box full of surprise magickal goodies delivered directly to your door. Each month, you are guaranteed at least 3 full-sized products and multiple samples which all fit into the month's theme.
IGC Box subscriptions come in a month-to-month subscription for $32 per month, a 3-month pre-pay subscription for $91, or 6-month pre-pay subscription for $173. We've added a Canadian and international orders!
A portion of our profits are donated each month to select charities that are close to our hearts.
About Our Packaging:
Our shipping boxes and tissue paper are made from 100% recycled material. Our choice to use eco-friendly packaging is our way of helping beautiful Mother Earth.