Road Opener Magick
Have you ever felt blocked in your goals, like if you could just get over a challenge, then the path would be clear for you? It might mean you need to “open” the road before you. While there are closed practices that use road-opener spells, candles, and oils, here at Inked Goddess Creations, we look at Road Opening Magick a little differently.
Road Opener Magick is a two-step process. It involves cleansing, releasing, setting intentions, and an action plan. Let’s talk about what’s involved in opening the road toward your goals.
Part 1: Cleanse & Release
Most of the time, when we’re blocked, the first thing to do is cleanse. Cleanse your space, your body, and your chakras if you feel particularly blocked in a specific area of your body. Some people like to do this through meditation. I love a shower meditation to physically and energetically cleanse my body. You can add cleansing oils or soaps to your practice too.
Here are some other ideas for cleansing:
- Use bells or meditation bowls to sound cleanse and release stagnant energy.
- Use incense, or ethically-sourced herbs for smoke cleanses.
- Visualize surrounding yourself with protective energy.
- Soak in a ritual bath or Epsom salts.
- Use Moonstone, Smoky Quartz, and Amazonite to help you cleanse and release.
Part 2: Acceptance
Begin by setting your intention for what you want to manifest. Then, magickally open a door. The key to this stage is to trust the Universe, the Divine, or your patron deities, should they appear. Accept that you’re worthy of receiving this manifestation too! Remember, this is a very active practice, so actively accepting the manifestation is important.
Here are some tools for this step:
- Use Amethyst, Rose Quartz, and Lapis Lazuli to help you open and accept the manifestation.
- Wear a key or place keys at your altar.
Use Road Opener Magick any time you find yourself stuck or ready to manifest something in your life to the next level. This is particularly useful around the New Year and whenever you set intentions for your work or life.