Inked Spirit Coven Online Monthly Membership
Welcome to the Inked Spirit Coven, a monthly online membership group and program hosted by Inked Goddess Creations!
*This is NOT our subscription box. This is an online monthly membership with digital content. Please see our Inked Goddess Creations Box listings for our monthly subscription box.*
Are you looking for a magickal place where you can just be you?
The Inked Spirit Coven is an online learning circle for eclectic witches who want to learn new witchcraft practices and how to easily incorporate magick into their daily lives, while being supported on their personal spiritual journey.
When you join the Inked Spirit Coven, you will:
- Be able to sift through the massive amounts of information out there *with active guidance* to discover magick that resonates with you and fits your life
- Connect with other eclectic witches in a high-vibe online community
- Develop regular magickal practices that empower you to create the life you deserve
- Gain the confidence to become the witch you know lives deep down inside of you!
Here, you find a place to meet with your fellow witches to learn, share ideas, and be your authentic self. Here, you are a member of a community that supports you. Here, you learn how to remember your power and unlock your magick. Here, you can rewild and reconnect with Mother Earth, the moon phases, the seasons, the natural rhythms of life, and yourself.
Each Month, Your Inked Spirit Coven Membership Includes:
- One Group Live Lesson on Facebook with Morgan
- One Group Live Workshop on Zoom with Morgan
- Downloadable Book of Shadows Pages for Each Lesson, Designed by Morgan
- Member's Only Facebook Group
- Monthly Magickal Challenge
- Weekly Magickal Practices
- Daily Discussion Topics including Spell Help
- Monthly Downloadable Freebies
- Member's Only Blog Posts from Morgan
- Member's Exclusive Monthly Coupon Code for 6% Off Inked Goddess Creations Purchases
- Direct Access to Morgan via the Facebook Group, Live Lessons, and Workshops
- A member-only portal on the Inked Goddess Creations website with monthly inspiration.
- MP3 downloads of Inked Spirit Coven exclusive guided meditations to have on your phone or computer for when you need it
- Access to over a year's worth of content in our Lesson Archives, which includes video lessons and book of shadows pages
- Pre-recorded solitary Sabbat rituals, guided by Morgan
- Inked Spirit Coven exclusive products for sale in the store some months
- Extra downloadables that coincide with lessons or activities for the month.
Inked Spirit Coven is for you if:
- You are looking to expand your witchcraft knowledge
- You are looking for tips on how to incorporate magick into your everyday life
- You are a busy witch
- You are a beginner witch
- You are a seasoned witch who is always open to learning
- You are looking to be a part of a supportive, witchy community
Inked Spirit Coven is NOT for you if:
- You don't want to devote time to your spiritual development
- You're hoping for a magick pill to fix all of your problems immediately
- You want someone to just tell you what to do each step of the way
- You want an organized online coven complete with a high priestess
- You are stuck in your belief path and not open to learning new ways of doing things
- You don't have reliable internet access or want things mailed to you each month. Inked Spirit is an online membership.
The introductory rate for Inked Spirit Coven membership is $25 per month. If you join at this $25 rate and do not cancel your membership, your rate will remain $25 per month regardless of when this introductory rate ends.
*Again- this is NOT our monthly subscription box. This is a membership GROUP. Due to the digital nature of Inked Spirit Coven, refunds are NOT given.*
Inked Spirit Coven is an automatically recurring monthly subscription. You will automatically be charged on the same day each month as when you signed up. If you cancel your membership, you will be removed from the Facebook group, and access to members-only sections of the website will be restricted. If your charge declines on your renewal day, we will give you a few days to fix the decline, then your monthly subscription will be canceled.
All content for Inked Spirit Coven is hosted online or is digital; physical products are only included on rare occasions. If you do not have a Facebook account, the videos will be made available to you through our Lesson Archives, but you will not have access to the online community of other like-minded members.
By purchasing this listing, and beginning your Inked Spirit membership, you are agreeing to all of the terms stated in this listing.
Other items in the picture are for size reference only and are not included with the purchase.
Metaphysical properties of Inked Goddess Creations products are not guaranteed; I supply the tools, you supply the magick. Products should not be used in place of proper professional advice or treatment. If skin irritation occurs with body products, discontinue use immediately. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Internal use of herbs is not recommended, especially without having first consulted your doctor or a certified herbalist.
I haven’t been able to make any of the live meetings but I LOVE going through the archive and watching. I’ve learned so much and am excited to be surrounded by people with the same interests. I also love the Monthly and Weekly Magick posts.
Love the weekly information, aids and everything else included. Especially love the new book of shadows, grimiore pages, weekly journal prompts, etc that are given at the beginning of each month. Helps me to stay not focused on my practice. Also love the access to the archives of videos because my work schedule doesn't always allow me to go to the zoom meetings live. Best money ever spent and well worth the price.
I had to wait a bit to join this group due to life being busy, but it was so worth the wait and I was able to get access to the stuff I missed which is very nice. I haven't been in the group long but I really look forward to the daily prompts that you can comment and read the other comments from the other members. It is a great way to get to know each other. I am looking forward to the up coming lesson that Morgan will do doing. I highly recommend this group. It's very fun and you can go at your pace so there is no stress.
Morgan is a great teacher. Even for those of us that have been in the pagan world for a while, it’s so comfortable to be with witches of all levels and talk and share and maybe even learn a new way of doing something. I love her format. I work on Sunday’s when the zoom lessons are going on. So I just pick it up when she posts it to our exclusive part of the Inked Goddess site. And I can still participate and comment on the feed later on. We are an eclectic bunch and we support each other in every way. I couldn’t be happier.
I've been wanting to join a coven for some time now, but due to the business of life and the fact that I'm rather introverted has held me back.
What I appreciate about this coven is that there is a lot of flexibility:
I can join the zoom or watch it later.
I can watch previous sessions at my leisure
The content is very good-the new journal, Morgan's approach, pages, etc.
I'm hoping that while I'm on break from one job (I'm a high school teacher and college professor), that I'll have more time to join the Zooms and feel a stronger sense of community, sometimes I feel I've been missing.
I like that Morgan gets to the point and gives good information out. I was previously a part of a witchcraft learning situation where the witches who ran it were very chatty and often silly to the point that it distracted from what I was trying to learn. It drove me crazy to have to spend X amount of time for just a few nuggets of information. Morgan keeps the content to the point, which is what I'm here for! I considered quitting because I hate subscriptions, but I decided to stay with it because it's definitely worth the cost!
Super great community, I love being part of it. Definitely worth the money, one of the best decisions I made so far. Morgan is a great mentor and the witches I'm the coven are always ready to help out with questions and funny memes even. It's beautiful.